How to set up and share your video using DropBox
If you don't already have a DropBox account you can sign up for free at www.dropbox.com/basic (This will open in a new tab in your browser.)
The video on the right takes you through the different steps you need to go through.
- Sign up for a free account at www.dropbox.com/basic
- Check your email and confirm the Dropbox email address by clicking the link in the email
- Download the Dropbox app from either Apple Store or Google Play onto your phone or device that you are taking videos on
- Optionally download the desktop Dropbox application which makes sharing videos from your laptop or desktop easier
- Once you have taken the video save it to Dropbox, either by going to the video on your phone and then sending it to the Dropbox app, or by connecting your phone to a PC, then uploading it there before then uploading to Dropbox.
- Finally don't forget to share the file with Simon's email (Simon@Simon-Johnson.com)
If you have any problems either setting up or using Dropbox then just send us an email.