Mass Times and Intentions
Starting next Saturday 11th June 2020, we will have the opportunity to return to mass – Alleluia!
The emphasis is placed on a way of celebrating the mass and attending it with everybody’s SAFETY and GOOD HEALTH in mind. So please note the following.
- The obligation to attend mass at weekends DOES NOT APPLY until further notice.
- The church is ordered in a way that will allow people to keep social distance from each other. Families may of course sit together.
- The use of a face covering, or mask is encouraged. Please bring your own.
- For people who have any reservation or anxiety about church gathering, it is suggested that you can attend during the week. (see timetable below).
- No kneeling is the order of the day. Sitting and standing only please.
- All masses will be in the main church, including weekdays. The hall we have as an overflow provision. Please follow the stewards’ guidance. It may happen that they have to say “SORRY” at some stage if the number of people exceeds capacity.
- Please use hand gel on ENTRY and EXIT from the church and hall.
- There will be NO HOLY WATER available or no sign of peace exchanged with people beside you.
- Stewards will direct people forward for Holy Communion in an ordered fashion. Please remain seated until you get called.